Keep your kids’ lunches cool, fresh and safe-to-eat for up to 8 hours AND raise money for your school at the same time!
Along with keeping kids’ lunches cool and fresh, we offer schools/clubs the opportunity to purchase our products at a special reduced rate for fundraising activities, with $5 from every Fridge-To-Go purchased going straight back to the school.
Most parents are aware of the need to provide their children with a lunchbox packed with healthy food so it makes sense that fundraising items should have the same healthy focus.
How does the fundraiser work?
- Promote the fundraiser in your regular newsletter and ensure everyone is reminded about the benefits of the bags – distribute the official order form. We suggest promoting in your orientation days as well to assist new parents getting lunches sorted.
- Benefits – re-usable bag, easy to send healthy food to school/out and about (dairy, meat, etc), save $!
- We suggest running the fundraiser for 2-4 weeks (with reminders) with a Small and Medium Lunch bag sample supplied to have on hand (in the office) for parents to see. These bags are provided for all schools running the fundraiser and can be purchased after at wholesale or returned.
- Collect all forms and return to us (we will process all credit card forms). If you choose to accept cash, we’ll invoice the school separately.
- Within 1 week of receiving all forms (and outstanding funds) we will return the lunch bag order to the school for distribution and the fundraising cheque very soon after.
- Minimum bag requirement is 10 bags must be purchased.
– Small $30 (RRP$34.95)
– Medium Lunch $35 (RRP$40.95)