Mini Insulin Cooler Medical Travel Bag (Single-Pen)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
KEEP MEDICATION COOL SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE.
Does your medication require temporary cooling when being transported to give you freedom
– DESIGNED to be thin and compact for your storage of medical supplies. Ideal for EpiPens as the insulated case maintains the pen at room temperature.
– IDEAL FOR TRAVELING to give you convenience and make life easier.
– EASY TO USE if cooling required – put wallet in the freezer overnight (in drawstring bag provided), fill and go. This unique Fridge-to-go MINI Travel Bag is made with quality materials to last for short trips.
A SIMPLE SOLUTION for carrying your medication out with you using Surround Cooling Technology. The panels (2 x 76ml each) inside the bag are built-in so you don’t need to remember to replace them. The wallet is slim-line and compact to put inside any bag and if freezing fits the smallest freezers. Note – being about 1.5″ deep it is slimline so is made for a thin vial/pen. ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER – ‘This doesn’t even compare to other travel cooler bags. This one actually works and has given me a new freedom. I highly recommend this product, you have to try it.’ – Rob (diabetic for 22 years).
MODERN MEDICAL KIT ORGANIZER that does what it says it will and more.
– IT’S HOT OUTSIDE, but it’s cool inside your Mini Insulin Cooler.
– COMPLETELY PORTABLE, the wallet requires no messy ice bricks, batteries or external power source.
– BPA, PVC, lead and Phthlate-FREE materials with non-toxic liquid inside the panels.
– Single elastic loop for ease of use.
At GetBacktoBasix we stand by our high quality product and offer a 12-month no-hassle replacement guarantee. STOP WORRYING about transporting your medication. Test drive our Standard and Mini Size Medical Travel Wallets by GetBacktoBasix NOW. While stocks last. Disclaimer – Our product is insulated to help maintain desired temperatures and we always suggest that you consult your doctor before using so you are confident as to the temperature required for your medication.